Recruitment of Assistant Lineman
Schedule for Verification of documents
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Candidates||Date & Time||Venue|
|1||General||1 to 75||01.06.23 at 10.00 AM||Office of Superintending Engineer,
Electricity 'OP' Circle, UT Secretariat Building
5th Floor, Room No. 513, Sector 9-D, Chandigarh.
|2||SC||4 to 30||02.06.23 at 10.00 AM|
|3||EWS||6 to 20|
|4||Ex-Serviceman||1 to 7|
|5||Person with disability||1|
MERIT LIST & RESULT GAZETTE
- Merit List - Assistant Linema
- Result Gazette - Assistant Linema IMPORTANT NOTICE - The candidates who intend to obtain photocopies of their OMR sheets alongwith answer keys may apply for the same alongwith requisite fee of Rs. 250/-, upto 03rd of June, 2023, through crossed bank draft drawn in favour of Chief Coordinator, UIAMS(Exams.) PU, payable at Chandigarh. The application should be sent to the Chief Coordinator, UIAMS (Exam. Wing) Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Near Post office, Panjab University, Sector-14, Chandigarh-160014. The candidates should mention their Roll No., Post applied for, Name & address correctly in the application. The photocopy of OMR sheet and answer key will be provided only to the candidates through speed post. Application submitted on behalf of the candidate and incomplete application will be summarily rejected without any further reference.
- Question Paper - Assistant Lineman
- You can file your objection(s) till 12th April 2023 by Login into your account, if any.
Special COVID Instructions - The candidates must follow the guidelines as per COVID-19 to appear for the Exam.
- Wearing a face mask/cover is compulsory for all the candidates. Those without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry in the Examination Centre.
- Candidates need to remove the face mask only when they will be asked to do so for the verification purposes.
- Candidates are encouraged to carry their personal hand sanitizer (small size) and Drinking Water in a transparent bottles.
- Candidates to follow COVID-19 norms of 'social distancing' as well as 'personal hygiene' inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in premises of the Venue.
- To avoid large gatherings, only the candidates will be permitted near the Examination Centre.
- Candidates will maintain required distance while entering and leaving the Examination Centre.
(Updated: on March 22, 2023)
Last Date of Submission of Application and Payment of Fee Extended - See Schedule for Revised Dates.(Updated: on 31st January 2023)
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS & INFORMATION
|S. No.||Activity||Last Date|
|1||Start date for ONLINE submission of application||January 09, 2023|
|2||Last date for ONLINE submission of application||extended » February 07, 2023|
|3||Last date for submission of application fee||extended » February 10, 2023|
OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDING ENGINEER
5th Floor, UT Secretariat
ELECTRICITY 'OP' CIRCLE
Sector 9-D, Chandigarh - 160009
PUBLIC APPOINTMENT NOTICE
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS February 07, 2023
On-line applications from the eligible candidates are invited for filling up the posts of Assistant Lineman in the Electricity Wing of Engineering Department, Chandigarh Administration on temporary basis but likely to be continued. The category wise detail of vacancies is as under:
|Number of Vacancies|
|Sr. No.||Name of post||UR||OBC||SC||EWS||ESM||PWD||Total|
- *The above 53 No. posts of Assistant Lineman includes 15 Nos. posts of ex-serviceman who will be placed in the appropriate category viz General, OBC & SC category. If eligible ex-servicemen will not be available, the posts reserved for ex-servicemen will be filled up from the respective categories.
- **The above 53 No. posts of Assistant Lineman includes 01 No. post of Persons with Disabilities (Hard of Hearing i.e. HH only) who will be placed in the appropriate category viz General, OBC & SC category.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 3 years. During probation period only FIXED MONTHLY EMOLUMENTS ON THE BASIS OF INITIAL PAY OR PREVAILING DC RATE WHICHEVER IS HIGHER plus Travelling allowance will be paid.
- The detailed eligibility conditions as well as other terms and conditions may kindly be seen at www.chandigarh.gov.in.
Electricity 'Op' Circle